Change Default Lab
- A Sesame User may belong to an unlimited number of different Labs, however, only the records of a single Lab can be searched, viewed, modified and created at any one time.
- A Sesame User can only manipulate the records in the currently designated Default Lab.
- The Default Lab's resources, and all the data created by Members of the Default Lab, are only visible and accessible to Users while in the Default Lab.
- The current Default Lab is shown in the Root Node of the Search Results Tree in the Main Application Window.
- Default Lab shows the Default Lab.
This changes the Default Lab for the current Sesame User.
- Make the Main Application Window active.
- On the Options menu click Change Default Lab.
- Click on the Default Lab field, or, on the down arrow at the right side of the field, and select a Lab from the drop-down list.
- Click Change Lab.
- Change Default Lab will remove all the data from the previous Default Lab, both from the Main Application Window and from the Board.