- Sends a message from the current Sesame User to the Sesame Administrator by Email.
- The Sesame administrator's email address is defined in SesameMain.properties file's sesame.mailfrom line during the Sesame installation, while configuring tier2.
- The Sesame user's email address is defined during the Registration in Email Address field, and it can be changed in User Profile View.
- Subject is the subject of the message.
- Message is the body of the message.
This emails a message to the Sesame instance's Administrator.
- Make the Main Application Window active.
- On the Options menu click Email Sesame.
- Type the subject of the message in the Subject field, and the body of the message in the Message field.
- Click Send Email.